We are pleased to announce that our new mission, vision and values are here! We are thrilled to share these with you and are looking forward to implementing each of these throughout our organization.
Listen to what leaders have to say about what the new UofL health mission means to them.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Mission, Vision and Values Materials
We have several materials you can print, share and wear to show off our new mission, vision and values.
Click the links below to print off posters and PowerPoint templates. We’ve also included a link to UofLHealthGear.com where you can purchase your mission T-shirt!
- You’ll be seeing these pop up in your facility over the next few weeks
- Mission T-shirt
- RecogNation e-card
Tips on Implementing Our New Mission, Vision and Values
Now that you’ve read our mission, vision and values, it’s time to think about how you can implement them throughout your day and within your department’s strategic plans and goals.
- If you have a designated workspace, print off our mission, vision and values and post them somewhere in your workspace to remind you of what our organization stands for and what we’re working toward.
- In team meetings, ask how your team has shown our mission, vision or values to patients. If your team doesn’t work in a patient care area, ask how your projects or job duties are helping to serve our mission, vision and values.
- Before starting a new project, think about how to align the project with our mission, vision and values.
- Set goals for yourself that work to enhance our mission, vision and values.
Share your mission stories with UofL Health – Marketing & Communications at Marketing@UofLHealth.org.