UofL Health Pharmacy Services is now offering remote pickup at inpatient pharmacies within UofL Health.
If you are a team member at Jewish Hospital, Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, Peace Hospital or Shelbyville Hospital, you can now pick up your prescriptions at the inpatient pharmacies at those locations, per the following schedule:
- Peace Hospital: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Jewish Hospital, Mary & Elizabeth Hospital: Daily; 6–8 a.m., and 6–8 p.m.
- Shelbyville Hospital: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.–3 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.–noon
- No controlled substances can be included in this service.
- If the prescription is not picked up within seven days, it will be returned to the main outpatient pharmacy located at UofL Hospital.
In addition, employees can opt to have prescriptions shipped directly to home addresses. This is a free service to employees.
If you have questions or need more information about any of these services, please contact Pharmacy Services at
At UofL Hospital, the glass-enclosed employee pickup location window is closed. All prescriptions will be picked up at the front counter. We are also encouraging shipping currently to limit patient interaction.