At the Nov. 15 Fall Meeting of the Kentucky Society of Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing, UofL Health – Marketing & Communications and the UofL Health Sciences Center Office of Communications and Marketing brought home nine awards.
Thoroughbred Awards (best in class):
- Print Ad, Single: UofL Hospital, “UofL Brown Cancer Center Insert”
- Television Advertising Series: UofL Hospital, “UofL Hospital”
- Website, Social Media Content: UofL Hospital, “Stroke Facebook Post”
- Website, Social Media Content: UofL Health Sciences Center, “Anything is “Paw-sible”
- Writing, Long, Narrative Text, 500 or more words: UofL Health Sciences Center, “Out of the Shadows
- Writing, Long Narrative Text, 500 or more words: UofL Health Sciences Center, “Walking Away From Impossible”
Certificate of Merit (honorable mention):
- Publication, Annual Report: UofL Hospital, “UofL Hospital Nursing Annual Report”
- Media Relations, Earned Media Placement: UofL Health Sciences Center, “Facility Dog Helps Patients”
- Community Relations/Community Service: UofL School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics, “Kentucky Antibiotics Awareness”
Every entry submitted by these teams won an award.
There were 116 entries total — 35 entries won Thoroughbred Awards and 34 won Certificates of Merit.