Come customize your new Cerner profile from Oct. 19-30!
On Nov. 14, the Jewish legacy facilities (Jewish Hospital, Medical Center–East, Medical Center – South and Jewish Hospital– Shelbyville) will be transitioning from the KentuckyOne Health Cerner domain (P0688 JHSMH) and moving to UofL Health Cerner domain (P0777).
With this change, the providers will not have their current Cerner profile customizations in the new domain.
This fair is for physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants only.
What to expect during the fair
- Obtain & validate UofL Health Cerner login information
- Build your existing favorite order sets in new Cerner domain
- Build your existing favorite folders for orders (quick orders for ED’s) in the new Cerner domain
- Build your existing documentation templates, auto texts, pre-completed notes & macro’s
- New Remote login URL – bring a remote device to save URL
- Set up Duo for UofL Health
- Sign up for UofL Health’s EPCS (ePrescribing of controlled substances) – bring driver’s license
- Activate UofL Health Dragon dictation account
- Save your favorite prescription printers in new Cerner domain
- Ensure your customizations for patient education leaflets are in the new Cerner domain
Impact on providers
All existing Cerner profile customizations will need to be rebuilt including favorite order sets, documentation customizations and more. These will otherwise be gone and not available in the new Cerner domain.
Schedule a time slot now with the physician clinical informatics team to recreate your customizations in the new domain and ensure your new login is enabled and set up correctly.
If you would like to schedule a time slot or if you have questions, we have team members here to assist you. For Medical Center–East or Shelbyville locations, contact Lindsey Parker at email@example.com. For Medical Center–South or Jewish Hospital, contact Angela Farris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your preferred method of contact to schedule the training.