Our Provider Recruitment team is skilled at helping physicians and advanced care practitioners find the right opportunity within our growing, academic health system. We offer placement assistance for positions in both the Community Medical Group and Academic Medical Group with UofL Health – UofL Physicians, as well as other clinical positions within the University of Louisville Health Sciences Center.
Connect with one of our provider recruiters today to:
- Source candidates for open positions
- Arrange interviews and site visits for candidates (currently hosting virtually)
- Post a new academic or community medical position, once approved
- Remove an open position that has been filled
- Recommend a candidate for an open position
- Learn more about a specific career opportunity
Our recruiters are a resource to meet your specific recruitment needs. “We are extremely happy to have our provider recruiting team in place so we can better serve our entire health care system,” Travis Carr, senior director of Provider Recruitment and Operations, said. “Our goal is to bring in the brightest minds in medicine, expand our offerings, and in turn, increase access to UofL Health. Our team alleviates the burden of the recruiting process from our practices and physician leadership so they can focus on providing care to our patients.”
Contact the individual recruiter (Melissa Girard, Stephanie Rogers and Janet Brock) assigned to your specialty, or for general inquires email ProviderRecruitment@uoflhealth.org. Download our flyer.