HR Service Line ● 502-588-0418 ● 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ● Monday through Friday
UofL Health team members formerly with KentuckyOne Health are receiving new badges this week. Your new badge will not work on various systems until later in December so please be sure to keep your KentuckyOne badge until further notice. As a reminder, the deadline to submit a new badge photo has passed. Badges will be printed with the current employee photo in the system. Requests for new/updated badge photos will be accepted in February 2020.
Important deadline to incur FSA Expenses – Action required
This is a reminder for employees with a current Flexible Spending Account balance(s) to take action on or before Dec. 14, 2019. Your current coverage and deductions under the Flexible Spending Account will stop on your last day of employment with CHI, Dec. 14, 2019 (provided you remain benefit-eligible through your date of termination). You can apply for reimbursement of any eligible expenses that you incurred on or before Dec. 14, 2019 (provided you remain benefit-eligible through your date of termination), through HealthEquity by March 31, 2020.
Lincoln Financial ULH 401(k) Plan (Does not apply to team members of UofL Physicians)
For your convenience, you can connect with a Retirement Consultant, RC, via phone. Please call 877-562-4738 to speak with a representative or schedule a meeting.
UofL Health is dedicated to helping you become financially ready for retirement. That’s why we’re inviting you to schedule a one-on-one meeting with a Lincoln Financial RC. Your RC is available to help you make the most of your plan so you’ll have greater opportunity to enjoy the retirement you envision. Your RC can meet with you one-on-one to:
- Review your account
- Provide information about consolidating your accounts
- Help you determine if you’re saving enough
- Update your beneficiary information
- Answer your account questions
Visit https://www.lfg.com/ULHSchedule to schedule your appointment today.
KentuckyOne Health reward and recognition program ending
The KentuckyOne Health recognition program will be ending Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019. The system will be available through Dec. 15, 2019 to send a recognition.
2019 W2 Reminder
KentuckyOne 2019 W2s will be mailed by Jan. 31, 2020 to all employees who were terminated in our system prior to Jan. 6, 2020. Beginning Feb. 9, 2020, if the employee does not receive the mailed copy, please contact the HR/Payroll Contact Center 844-450-9450 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.) for a reprint or login to paperlessemployee.com using the information below.
Logging in to retrieve your 2019 W2:
- Logon to: http://www.paperlessemployee.com/CHI.
- Enter your user ID and password from your prior registration or click “Create an Account” and follow the instructions. (If you have already created an account, but cannot remember your user ID or password, utilize the “Forgot” links. Do not recreate an account.)
- Click “Year-End Tax Statements” link on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the check box for the document that you wish to view or download.
- Choose the “View” or “Download” button in front of the document’s name.
(We recommend downloading to a secure location so that a copy is always readily available to you.) Click the “Review & Complete Order” button.
- A Summary of your order will be displayed. Click the “Submit Order” button.
- You will see an “Order Complete” message. Click “View Download” to display your document.
- Hover your mouse in the top, center of your document and a gray menu box will appear. You can click on the icons to save or print your document.
Your tax document will be available for viewing and downloading through Oct. 15, 2020. Please add the “PaperlessEmployee.com” domain to your email safe senders.