Concur Travel and Expense will be available to UofL Health employees Aug. 3 and is mandatory for travel and expense transactions. This is system is not for employees of UofL Physicians.
Save this link
- Click https://www.concursolutions.com to access Concur Travel and Expense.
- Bookmark the login page to make it easy to launch SAP Concur in the future.
- Your login ID is your UltiPro ID with the U of L Health extension; i.e. ULTIPRO123456@uoflhealth.org. If you cannot find your UltiPro ID or need assistance, please contact email@example.com or call (502) 588-0418. Your initial password is “welcome”.
- You will be prompted to change your password upon initial logon. Use “welcome” as your old password, then enter your new password.
- For non-UltiPro related inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete your profile
Before using Concur Travel and Expense for the first time, you must complete your profile by clicking the “Profile” link at the top of the “My Concur” page and then reviewing, updating and saving your profile information.
Change your password
You can update your password in the “Profile” section:
- Click the “Profile” link at the top of the “My Concur” page.
- Click “Change Password.”
- Enter your old and new password.
- Click “Submit.”
SAP Concur mobile application
On your approved mobile device, you can:
- Download the SAP Concur mobile application
- Upload receipt images on the go
- Create and submit expense reports
Visit SAP Concur’s mobile application toolkit to get started and learn what platforms are supported.
Training and Help
Please review the resources available within SAP Concur.
While in SAP Concur, you can click “Help” on the “My Concur” page anytime. Within Help, you can view training demonstrations or use the Help feature.
If you have questions about our organization’s global travel and expense policy, the policy is available at https://myulh.com/finance.
Concur Travel and Expense will:
- Minimize the hassle of completing the expense process.
- Offer a simplified experience for requesting reimbursement.