As an academic health system, we will transform the health of the communities we serve though compassionate, innovative, patient-centered care.
UofL Health will be Kentuckiana’s health care provider of choice.
- Strive to provide a culture of exceptional care
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and families
- Engage and nurture our physicians, nurses, allied health professionals and other team members
- Develop partnerships that improve the health and well-being of our community
- Collaborate with the University of Louisville Health Sciences Center to educate the next generation of health care professionals
- Education & Research: Further educate and help develop the skills of our staff by facilitating an academic, research-driven approach to patient care.
- Patient-centered Care: Demonstrate that our patients, their families, and the people of the communities we serve are at the heart of every decision we make.
- Quality & Safety: Achieve the highest standards of care and service by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Maintain an inclusive environment where we honor, respect and celebrate everyone for who they are, no matter their life experiences, perspectives or perceived differences.
- Compassion: Act with sensitivity and empathy in every encounter we have with our patients, their families and each other.
- Stewardship: Utilize resources, supplies and staff responsibly for the good of our patients, community and organization.