New Leaders Training Program (Day One)
February 10 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
One event on February 10, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on March 10, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on April 14, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on May 12, 2022 at 9:00 am
One event on June 9, 2022 at 9:00 am
The New Leaders Training Program prepares new leaders for success at UofL Health. Participants will include experienced leaders who are new to the organization and leaders who are promoted into their new roles.
Leaders Will :
- Understand and learn how to navigate the complex structures and operations at UofL Health.
- Learn about the policies, practices, and tools required to successfully lead at UofL Health.
- Review soft skills required to successfully lead in a dynamic environment.
- Register for the program through the Knowledge Hub (KNOW).
- Using the Catalog, type “UofL Health 2022 New Leaders Program” in the search box.
- Click on UofL Health 2022 New Leaders Program and then click enroll.
- After enrolling, you will then select the dates for both day one and day two.
- You will do this by selecting “Start” then choosing the class date and selecting “Register.” You must do this for both day one and day two.