New Leaders Training Program (Day 2)
October 21 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The New Leaders Training Program prepares new leaders for success at UofL Health. Participants will include experienced leaders who are new to the organization and leaders who are promoted into their new roles.
- Understand and learn how to navigate the complex structures and operations at UofL Health.
- Learn about the policies, practices, and tools required to successfully lead at UofL Health.
- Review soft skills required to successfully lead in a dynamic environment.
- Sign in to the Knowledge Hub (KNOW)
- Click on “Catalog”
- Type “UofL Health 2021 New Leaders Program” into the search box
- Choose the course date and click “Enroll”