- This event has passed.
Kentucky State Fair
August 19 - August 29
UofL Health – Brown Cancer Center will be providing mammogram screenings at the 2021 Kentucky State Fair.
Celebrating its 30th year at the Kentucky State Fair, our mobile cancer screening van has been removing access barriers by reaching women in their communities, churches, schools, places of business – providing screening mammography and saving lives.
To qualify for a screening mammogram on the mobile unit, a woman must:
- Be 40 years of age or older
- Not have any current, active breast problems
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not have breast implants
- Not have had a mammogram in the last 12 months
- Have a physician to whom the results can be sent
- If vaccinated for COVID-19, be at least six weeks out from final dose
In addition to mammogram screenings, visit the UofL Health experts for other health screenings, demos and education throughout this 11-day event.
Please visit us in the Health Horizons section located in South Wing B. Our booth is open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily.
Please see the full schedule for specific offerings and times at https://uoflhealth.org/uofl-health-at-the-2021-kentucky-state-fair/.