- This event has passed.
Celebrating specialty care
October 30, 2020
UofL Health is always searching for new ways to help our patients. Today we celebrate those working in major specialties within our system; Trauma, Cancer, Rehabilitation, and Mental Health to name a few. Take a moment to thank someone who provides specialty care today!
Gift distribution: Please have your badge ready. This year’s giveaways are branded jackets and lawn chairs.
- Jewish Hospital: Chestnut Street lobby, 6:30 a.m.-noon
- UofL Hospital: Jackson Street Outpatient Center basement, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- We are currently waiting on additional stock of a few jacket sizes from our storage facility across town. Additionally, despite our effort to maintain social distance by limiting pickup to management only, the space by the Daisy Table is quite small for handling both order fulfillment and pickup. For these reasons, we are adjusting our plan for pickup for the remainder of UofL Hospital and Brown Cancer Center gifts.
- Friday pickup is being adjusted to the following:
- Please send an email to Laura Kolaczek (Laura.Kolaczek@uoflhealth.org) by end of day Oct. 29 with:
- Your cell phone number
- # of chairs you need for your staff
- # of jackets you need for your staff
- Jacket list should specify men’s or ladies and # of each size needed. Sizes run XS – 3XL.
- HR staff will be onsite on Friday morning to pick and fill chair/jacket orders that you send in. When your order is ready on Friday, someone from the HR team will text you and alert you when/where to come retrieve your boxes. Please bring carts if you have them available to stack boxes with your team’s gifts. This gift pickup is for staff at UofL Health only – if you are a manager with staff split between facilities, please send a designee to that facility (for example, Jewish) for pickup.
- Further communication is coming regarding UofL Physicians and corporate outlying office employee gift pickup.
Health Care Heroes Week meal: Talk to your leader to learn about the meal for your facility.