- This event has passed.
Advanced Practice Provider Conference
August 6 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm40$
We are so excited to announce that from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Aug. 6, we will be able to host a limited number of live participants at the Student Activity Center on UofL’s Belknap Campus, in addition to the virtual participants, at our 3rd Annual Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Conference! At this time, we plan to host 200 people live to keep with current organizational guidelines. The live link will only allow 200 people to register, so please only register for the live ticket if you are planning to come in person. Otherwise, register with the virtual registration. A light breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided for in-person participants. We are very excited about our line-up of speakers this year!
For live participants the process to obtain continuing education unit (CEU) credit:
- Sign-in to each session that you attend
- Fill out and return each evaluation prior to leaving
For the online participants, we will handle the verification of attendance the same way that we did last year:
- The presenter will randomly announce the code word for their session during the presentation.
- You (the participant) will keep a record of all code words for each session that you attend.
- Participants will then submit the code words either by writing them on the evaluation sheets or in the body of the email when submitting evaluations for credit. Evaluations will be available on the registration site for download and print.
- Email your completed evaluations and code words to APRNConference@UofLHealth.org.
- Once your email has been received and all items are verified, you will receive an email with certificates attached.
Register here. Registration will close July 15.
For more information, please visit UofLHealth.org/APRN.